If you want to keep your car in good operational condition, maintain better mileage, save fuel economy and see at best running for long, you need to follow below mentioned car care tips:
1) Use your car regularly and try to drive for longer road trips at least once a month. By doing so, moisture will not be formed inside the engine and the coolant is maintained to operating temperatures. Moisture blended with other components in engine oils can lead to severe damage.
2) Keep the tires inflated to proper pressure according to the levels specified in the manufacturer’s specimen. Under-inflated or over-inflated tires wear our soon and can result in blowouts.
3) Always store your car in a garage when you are not using it.
4) Whenever you start initially your car, warm up your car. By doing this, car engine oil and transmission fluid reaches the required components or parts of a car and thus helps you drive noiselessly.
5) Check out for scratches (if any) on car paint and resort it.
6) Replace or change dirty air filter for every six months to increase your fuel economy.
7) Change oil when needed or after driving few miles according to manufacturer’s manual. It will help you drive smoothly.
8) Always keep an emergency safety kit within your car. The kit is needed when your car doesn’t move forward.
9) Keep your car interior and exterior clean to prevent dirt and debris.
10) Wax your car at least two to three times a year to prevent damage from environmental effects.
If you follow these tips, your car will be in good condition and helps you drive more miles on the road.