Through the use of SMS marketing and mobile advertising, the real estate agents can increase their marketing effectiveness and reduce their efforts at the same time. With the help of mobile short codes and keywords, real estate agents can use this technology to deliver comprehensive data about their properties directly to the clients.
By inserting a tiny URL into the text message, the agent can deliver a link to the full MLS (multi listing service) listing, or a custom landing page. This links helps in connecting the customers to the web page which has the complete listing details, such as, video, map, multiple images, and contact information. This process of letting a customer to access a web page by an SMS is called as web based SMS marketing. Customers with web enabled phones can only benefit from web based SMS marketing.
- Working Always: This system of advertising works always for the business regardless of the time.
- Full Details: The system can deliver a link to the full MLS listing.
- Cost Effective: It is far more cost effective than print advertisement.
- Flexibility: Instant changes can be made to the response message.
- Data Collection: Collects the cell phone number of every customer so that they can reply to them in person.
- Information about the property is available 24/7.
- It collects prospects and house hunters of all kinds.
- It is inexpensive, effective information delivery system.
- Update of information like price changes can be done immediately instead of reprinting brochures and saves money on copying brochures.
- The system is Green – no paper, no ink, no driving to refill boxes
Because of the above benefits, SMS marketing is considered to be advantageous for real estate.