On the Web as in life, you need more than a better mousetrap to get the world to beat a path to your door. You can have the best product ever invented, the most brilliant product ladder every structured, the most compelling sales copy ever written, the most inviting sales pages ever designed, and the slickest shopping cart ever engineered, but nothing will happen until someone clicks a link and winds up on your website. We’ve built our house and have tidied up, it’s time to begin inviting those 30 million prospects over to check the place out. To do that, we need to begin attracting BIG traffic. Traffic-building strategies that everyone tells you are “free” require a substantial investment of skull sweat, time and money. Nevertheless, it still makes sense to do the cheapest stuff first
- Structure lucrative arrangements with affiliates and joint venture partners, and they’ll drive tens of thousands of new leads and customers to you.
- Search engine optimization to your web pages and thousands of leads and customers will find you organically.
- Become a master of co-registration and you’ll attract more traffic than you’ll know what to do with.
- Stick your content on all the social and business networking sites and they’ll drive web traffic to you for free.
- Offline Campaigns (TV, radio, print, direct mail)
- Renting e-mail lists and sending an offer to them
- Placing banner ads on sites in your market niche
- Pay-Per-Click campaigns